I'm not exactly sure why I am giving blogging a try, but here I am. I don't know that I have all that much to share, but I like to read the blogs of other women, who just tell about their lives as mothers, wives, women. And I'm truly interested in what they have to say, even just about the mundane things of life.
So maybe a few family members or friends will want to check out my blog occasionally. If not, at least I'll finally have some sort of a journal for posterity. Hopefully I'll do better on updating it than I do my real journal, which hasn't been written in for years. And that poor journal consists of cramming a year of information onto a couple of pages. Surely I can do better than that here, since I am online nearly everyday anyway. So wish me good luck in my blogging journey.
Blessed, honored, traumatized pioneers
4 years ago


Welcome, Terri. I wasn't sure why I started blogging either, but it's kind of fun.
ReplyDelete