BY SMALL AND SIMPLE THINGS ARE GREAT THINGS BROUGHT TO PASS.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Violins, Haircuts & Weight

A few quick updates.

Zoe has been asking to take violin lessons for months. She finally attended her first lesson last week. Here she is with her new violin standing in the play position.



We also went for haircuts last week and Claire decided to go back to our favorite style on her.



And last, here are some before and after pictures of my weight loss progress so far.  
I have lost 26 pounds as of today. Woohoo!

Jan. 2, 2012
Feb. 27, 2012


   
Jan. 2, 2012
Feb. 27, 2012

  Here's my happy, thinner face. LOL. I have been trying to decide if I have lost any weight in my face, and when I looked at the first picture above I can see that I have. Sweet!

Feb. 27, 2012






1 comment: