My adventures in motherhood, marriage, womanhood & life.
BY SMALL AND SIMPLE THINGS ARE GREAT THINGS BROUGHT TO PASS.
Monday, April 16, 2012
The Halfway Mark
Today I hit the halfway mark! 41.4 pounds gone and 41 pounds to go. Besides this being the halfway milestone, I have also reached the point where I weigh less than my husband. This is the first time in nearly 20 years I have weighed less than him and it feels pretty good.
I thought this would be a good time to do another photo update. To see the before photos check out the last post.
Wife to Michael. We have 6 beautiful children. LDS. Homeschoolers. All cloggers (except Mike). Independent Consultant for Usborne Books & More. We love to learn, laugh, and play together.
You look fantastic!!! I am looking for some inspiration! How are you hanging in there and doing soooo good? SUPER IMPRESSED OVER HERE!!!
ReplyDelete